Are you an incoming college freshman or a college student? Grow My Ads is a Google ads agency that’s offering a one-time financial fund worth $1,000 to a deserving student.
Grow My Ads is a company that helps e-commerce businesses identify opportunities for growth through advanced shopping structures, meticulous focus on product level performance, and high-performance landing pages.
We know how valuable opportunities for growth are. That’s we’re offering a helping hand to deserving college students who need funding for their education.
Name of Program: Grow My Ads Scholarship
Fund worth: $1,000 (one-time reward)
Deadline of Application: February 28, 2022
Available Slot(s): 1
We are looking for undergraduates currently enrolled in accredited universities within the United States and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for summer 2022.
Applicant must also meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
- Write a 300-word essay on one of the following topics:
- What was the most memorable ad you’ve ever seen online? What made it unforgettable for you?
- Do you agree that online ads affect consumers’ purchase decisions? Why or why not?
- What qualities should an online ad have to be noticed by internet users? Explain your answer.
- Submit your essay to email@example.com as an attached PDF file along with the following details:
- Your full name
- The name of your school
- Your major
- Your expected graduation date
- Use the subject line: Grow My Ads $1,000 Scholarship | (Your Name)
Terms and Conditions
- Only one submission is allowed per applicant. You must be able to present proof of your eligibility for the program based on the qualifications mentioned above.
- By participating in this scholarship program, you are permitting Grow My Ads to use your full name and essay for marketing purposes.